Website Designers Melbourne- a Featured Web Design Portfolio
Our design portfolio of websites for clients in Melbourne and throughout Australia features some examples, selected for their build diversity. The purpose of this selection of websites is to demonstrate our skills and abilities at providing W3 compliant designs and individual, unique solutions, customised to each project.
Your website design will be unique to your business, and with all our packages, you get the peace of mind of having an external, portable copy of your website as a backup.
The website for Wedding Makeup Melbourne
- is coded in a lightweight format for easy and thorough search engine indexing
- has lightbox popups for the images
- can be updated via the user control panel, by the website owner
- has drop down menus in the navigation bar
- we did all the photography within this website
The wedding makeup Melbourne website was designed for a mobile melbourne makeup artist, and follows the design brief of reflecting the soft, feminine tones of bridal makeup.
We took the colors from a current bridal makeup pallet, and used them as the basis for the website design.
Sidebar background images are of wedding makeup products.
The website for Hire a Photobooth
- was rebuilt and redesigned by us to reverse a Google Penalty
- is a custom design, made on the look of film
- follows all best practices for seo as well as accessibility
- achieved stellar results with our seo package integrated into the build at development level
- currently ranks on page 1 of Google organic, for many search terms relating to Photo Booth Hire
We took this project on with the primary intention of reversing the Google penalty and refreshing the design to set this website apart from other photo booth hire websites.
The original website was built on one of those all-in-one web site builder and hosting platforms, to say it was a disaster is putting it mildly.
The previous system had a negative seo effect and even got the website de-indexed by search engines. It couldn't be found, even for its name.
The website for Forest Edge Restaurant
- features front end owner log-in, enabling direct updates to the site online
- sends customer enquiry details to the website owner
- writes back automatically to people enquiring, and addresses them by name automatically
- has a location map which visitors can zoom and scroll to plan their journey
- has a slideshow presentation using gradual transitions, featuring panorama images on the front page.
We did the photography of the interior of the restaurant, as well as the exterior of the restaurant.
The Forest Edge Restaurant Website is made within a database driven content management system, which means that "pages" are constructed on-the-fly from elements specified by the website owner.
With this type of system it is easy to make specific changes- even set them to be made automatically. For example, wine lists could be set by the owner to automatically publish according to the season.
The website for 24-7 Couriers
- features front end account creation- clients can create an account
- sends new user registration details to the website owner
- allows new users access to special offers once the user has been approved by the website owner
- can be updated from the front end by the owner- ideal for text adjustments, headings and sub headings, without risk of "breaking anything" big
- can also be updated via the administrative control panel by the owner- this allows for modifying anything within the website, including menus and sidebar content
The Melbourne Couriers website was made to reflect the corporate colors of the business, in a design which moved away from a "traditional" business design, to reflect the client's innovative approach to transport solutions.
We coached the client on search engine optimisation, and prepared a plan for him to follow. The website enjoys front page Google rank for many terms relating to couriers in Melbourne.